Assists Youth Center Manager with planning and leading youth program activities in afterschool Youth Center focusing on youth ages 8-18. Works with program team to create a learning environment that supports the physical, mental, social, and emotional health of all youth. Responsible for assisting with educational advancement and social enrichment programs. Works to strengthen families by providing home visit support and parent communication. Assist with other youth programs, as needed. Provides a safe and professional environment for children, youth, volunteers and visiting guests that promote the values of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old with at least 2 years of youth development or discipleship experience
- Must possess a driver’s license and be able and willing to drive City on a Hill vehicles
- Experience in nonprofit, social service or para-church organizations, or churches
- Cross-cultural experience
- Availability during evenings and some weekends.
- Must be, or be willing to become, CPR/First Aid Certified
- Basic knowledge of Trauma Informed Care and working with youth with Adverse Childhood Experiences (A.C.E.s)
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a self-directed manner
- Ability to function effectively in an environment requiring multi-tasking
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Must have excellent attendance, available Monday- Thursday, and some weekends
- Must be proficient with computers, Word, Excel, and other basic office equipment and software.
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communications skills
- Growing relationship with Christ and involvement in a local church
- Evidence of spiritual maturity, including integrity, humility and self-discipline
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to: email@example.com