Responsible for recruitment and coordination of all missions teams, visiting groups, rentals and individual volunteers. This includes scheduling groups and individuals as well as communication with both group/organizational leaders and internal facilities and program staff. Assist Operations Director in leading missions teams and programs through oversight and direct educational instruction. Assists in the creation of new missions offerings and promotion of events to churches. Also oversees the monthly Health Outreach coordination and execution of outreach and compassion events. Assists with youth programs as scheduled.
Specialized Know-How and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in ministry
- Experience in nonprofit, social service or ministry organization
- Cross-cultural experience and education an asset
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with navigating the Internet and utilizing Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Possesses skills to be highly productive and successful in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, multi-task duties, and pending deadlines.
- Performs expected responsibilities in a self-directed environment.
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving abilities by taking initiative, using good judgement, and thinking proactively.
- Exudes high energy, a positive attitude, confidence and resilience.
- Has strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Displays interest in the mission of the organization.
- Provides evidence of spiritual maturity through: integrity, humility, self-control, an active prayer life, and dependence on the Lord.
- Is active/involved in a local church.
Send resume, cover letter, and salary history to: email@example.com